When you get started with Sivo, your Sivo Debt line typically starts out as 1:1 leverage with a limit that reflects the available balance of your Sivo Cash account. If the balance of your Sivo Cash account is $1,000,000, you’ll be able to borrow up to $1,000,000 from Sivo. The balance of your Sivo Debt line is secured against funds in your Sivo Cash account.
This approach provides originators with fast access to debt capital while working toward increasing leveraae to 2x, 4x and even 10x the balance of your Sivo Cash account.
That 10x example would mean that with a $1,000,000 Sivo Cash account balance, you could borrow up to $10,000,000 from Sivo.
How to increase leverage
2. Head to Banking > Cash > Deposit and fund your Sivo Cash account
3. Head to Risk > Credit products and create a Level I credit product
Upgrade your Level I credit product to a Level II credit product
1. Head to Risk > Credit products and click the Level II credit product you created
2. Review the data schemas for Credit applications and Originator loans
3. Click the Connect to Sivo tab and book a meeting with a member of the Sivo automation team to connect your data sources to Sivo and send the data displayed in the Credit application and Originator loan schemas
Meet periodically with a member of the Sivo risk team to assess your progress. Your first meeting will occur 30 days after you begin sending data to Sivo