Level I credit products are designed to get debt capital into the hands of lenders (whom we call originators), quickly. It literally takes minutes to create a Level I credit product and draw down funds from your Sivo Debt line. A process that can take months or even years when dealing with typical sources of debt capital.

You’ll need to create a Level I credit product to draw down (withdraw) funds from your Sivo Debt line.

Steps to create a Level I credit product

1. Login to Sivo

2. Head to Risk > Credit products

3. Click the Add a credit product button

4. Complete the Level I credit product questionnaire

Tip! For originators that offer more than one lending product, for example, buy now, pay later and micro loans, give your credit product a descriptive name for future reference. 

Once completed, you’ll be taken to the summary page for your newly created Level I credit product.

Summary pages are like dashboards where you’ll see information like the APR % you’ll incur when you draw down (withdraw) from your Sivo Debt line to fund this credit product and how much leverage you have.

Now that you’ve created your Level I credit product, you can draw down (withdraw) from your Sivo Debt line. Learn more about Sivo Debt lines.

You’ll also see buttons and links to level up your credit product to Level II where you’ll be able to increase leverage (how much you can borrow from Sivo).

Learn more about Level II credit products.

Did this answer your question?